* Troubleshoot workflow items - correcting missing actions. skipped steps, rollback steps. web service problems, AD connections, etc.
* Develop and test source code to address new requirements.
* Produce and deploy new builds.
* Monitor daily system operations to ensure system health.
* Troubleshoot database problems - write queries and scripts as needed to diagnose and repair.
* Write adhoc queries for a variety of data calls.
* J2EE, SOAP, REST
* Other tools used include - AWS hosting, Java 1.8 source code, Jboss Web server, JSPs, JS, AJAX, Hibernate, Oracle SQL, GitLab, Eclipse, and Jira
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter and highly motivated
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, related field
* Experience: J2EE, SOAP and REST web services
* Citizenship Requirement: US Citizen
* Clearance Required: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
* Location: Washington, DC 50% on site to address production issues
* Travel: 0%