Job Description - Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a North East based support specialist to join a progressive and expanding business who are aiming to continue developing their service desk team. Within this role, you will have access to unprecedented career progression, working alongside very experienced support professionals.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with 1st/2nd line support experience to join an organisation who will invest in you and your personal career development with a tailored training plan.
This is an office based role in the Newcastle area.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide a high standard of customer service to internal stakeholders and external customers in an efficient and timely manner.
* Solve 1st-2nd line issues over the phone and via remote means, escalating to the Support Team Leader when necessary.
* Maintaining troubleshooting and monitoring tools.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience using or supporting Azure and M365 in a commercial environment.
* Knowledge of Win10, Windows Servers and VMware.
* Great communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.