IT Business Analyst (Geneva, Switzerland)
English fluent, French is a +
5 years of experience as Business Analyst with experience in an Agile environment (Uses cases, Business Rules definition, workshop management…)
Communicative, proactive, autonomous
Salary : 125 000 - 135 000 CHF
Within the IT Department, your mission as Senior Business Analyst Compliance is to recommend and facilitate the design, testing, development, implementation, and maintenance of the software applications Compliance, to meet the company's strategic objectives and business requirements.
* Work closely with business stakeholders of the Compliance team; collect and translate business requirements into specifications.
* Provide leadership in the definition and design of the solutions to ensure a full commitment to the delivery of the business requirement
* Monitor and report deliverables
* Identify risks and opportunities
* Report project status to the IT team leader
* Prepare presentations and conduct meetings
* Contribute to development of training materials
* Participate in testing of our Compliance application or subcomponents to ensure business requirements have been met and the software is error free
* Interact with Business Consultants and developer from an external screening Editor in order to facilitate its components integration.
* 5 years of experience as Business Analyst with experience in an Agile environment (Uses cases, Business Rules definition, workshop management…)
* You have knowledge of KYC tool such as Lexisnexis or Refinitiv
* You are familiar with policies and regulations and/or internationally imposed legal sanctions
* Knowledge of Tests methodologies and tools
* MS Office Expertise
* Fluency in English, French is a +
* Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team onsite and remote
* EU citizenship