Data Engineer - London/Hybrid - £75,000
I am currently working with a market-leading organisation in the legal industry who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. The organisation are currently focused on the development of their Azure data platform and you will play a key part in this project alongside other data driven Data Engineers.
You will play a vital role in helping implement the organisations data strategy and transformation roadmap and will become the organisations SME on data related projects and best practice. This is an opportunity to join a team who are serious about the way that they use data and work within an organisation who are providing significant investment into all of their data teams.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Plan and complete technical work on data driven projects.
* Create, optimise and maintain processes and systems in relation to all technical requirements.
* Communicate effectively with business stakeholders at different levels of the business.
* Work with other members of the team to deliver on commitments around the organisations Azure Data Platform
* Work to transform large amounts of unstructured data, preparing it for use by other data professionals within the team.
This is a salaried role paying up to £75,000 per year depending on experience. In this role you will work largely remote, however you will be required to travel to the Central London office once or twice per month for project or data strategy meetings. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience working in a Data Engineering role.
* Excellent understanding of Azure Databricks
* Strong coding experience with SQL and Python
* Experience working with Azure Data Lake storage.
* Good working knowledge of other Azure cloud services and technologies
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.