SharePoint Administrator role in Warsaw
A Global consultancy firm are looking for a SharePoint Administrator to join their team which is based their Warsaw office.
This Consultancy firm focus on providing cutting edge IT solutions for a variety of customers and are therefore looking for an ambitious Administration Engineer who can work in an agile and flexible manner. This role will be working alongside various internal and external stakeholders in order to accomplish various different tasks, including designing operational procedures.
This roles comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
* A competitive salary on either B2B or UoP contracts
* Scandinavian work environment
* Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
* Internal and external trainings and certifications
* International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
* Free English and Danish lessons at the office
* Provide SharePoint administration and technical support for SharePoint on-premise environments (2013, 2016, 2019 and vNext) and O365 services and hybrid environments
* Schedule, plan and perform system upgrades including testing, rollback procedures and risk analysis
* Work with our Application Services teams across our global organization, with troubleshooting and deployments
* Be part of factory testing of new product releases from an operational and management perspective
* Experience managing and administration of SharePoint 2016 or later
* Experience with SharePoint distributed cache, application services (taxonomy, search, user profile, BDC)
* Experience troubleshooting issues at operational level and providing customer support
* Experience working with Active Directory, PowerShell and SQL server
* High professional standards and ability to document work and to operate and refine a service regime
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to s.mcbride@frgconsulting and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.