D365 F&O Technical Architect/System Owner - Copenhagen
I am working with an international logistics company in Copenhagen who are looking for to add a specialist within D365 F&O to act as their new system owner. They are in the process of rolling out F&O across the organisation with the goal of having one standardised finance system across their 40+ countries.
You will play a crucial role in supporting the global and local teams in hitting their financial results, improving operations and achieving business goals. You will take ownership of running, developing and controlling their ERP across the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Lead and oversee technical full-cycle F&O implementations in approx. 60 different countries worldwide.
* Work with internal project teams - and to some extend F&O consultants - to further develop requirements for the implementation of F&O
* Design sustainable, value-generating solutions leveraging proven practices of F&O
* Build and communicate accurate, customer-facing estimates for F&O solutions
* Communicate technical requirements to developer/integration teams and oversee development to ensure technical requirements are met on time and on budget
* Ensure proper documentation of the solution, including functional and technical design documents
* Assist with the support and troubleshooting of existing F&O environment(s).
* Keep up-to-date on new D365 features, applications and functionality and help to create summaries and upgrade plans
What you need:
* Experience working on full lifecycle implementations in F&O (or AX2012) with a focus in Financial Management
* Deep knowledge of F&O/AX Finance modules and functional capabilities including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank Management
* Understanding of Life Cycle Services (LCS), and Microsoft trends and specific best practices is a must
* Can communicate and write in English
* Knowledge of forwarding and logistics industry is preferred
What you get:
* Play a key role in a crucial project for this business
* Join a highly skilled team with great people to spar with
* Have great professional and personal development opportunities
* Competitive salary package
* Travel opportunities to the different subsidiaries
If you have any questions about the role you can contact me via:
+45 88 74 11 00