SharePoint / M365 Architect
Technical Architect - Up to £80k
This MS Gold Partner are a leading specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focused on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine. They have a position available for a Technical Architect who's responsibility will be to ensure successful definition and technical delivery of Microsoft-based solutions, with a focus on Modern Workplace (M365, Power Platform & Azure). This role will be working closely with the development and professional services team in delivering Microsoft 365/SharePoint targeted projects, SaaS products and Azure apps for business.
The role will offer autonomy to lead the technical architecture and design for Azure/SharePoint/M365 solutions, as well as customer migration projects.
* Good knowledge of SharePoint and Azure Services/APIs/Functions
* Knowledge of C#/.Net, SQL Server and Web technologies like React
* Technical design of SharePoint / M365 Solutions
* Understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile / Azure DevOps methodologies
Nice to have:
* Microsoft Certifications (M365, Power Platform, Azure)
* Ideally have come from a development background in SharePoint / M365
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Joe Bigsby on (0)203 826 6747or email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Modern Workplace professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Modern Workplace professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Modern Workplace opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.