We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Helpdesk Engineer to play an active role within one of the world's leading holding and management companies.
The Helpdesk Engineer will work closely with the extended IT team. The overarching goal is to ensure that the engineer can anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk. They will also coordinate the support involvement with System and Network Administrators and develop documentation.
* 3 days office / 2 days remote
* Up to �35,000
* DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
Role & Responsibilities:
* Primary point of contact for Tier 1&2 Support concerns about technical difficulties.
* Respond/resolve technical and product enquiries in a timely manner;
* Troubleshoot/qualify problems before referring them to System and Network Administrators; and cooperate on overall engagement between Support and the firm's IT team.
* Keep troubleshooting and monitoring tools on hand.
* Take charge of high-priority and escalating technical issues
* Enhance documentation (KB articles, whitepapers, forum participation)
* Provide enablement to assist in the reduction of critical issues
* Experience within a 1st/2nd line support role
* O365 Administration
* Azure Active Directory
* Support of Windows Servers
* Private Medical Insurance for the employees and their dependents
* 24/7 Employee Assistance - financial, mental, physical well-being
* Company is really keen on making their employees progress
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 731 5282 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.