About the company
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner who is looking to strengthen their D365F&O Technical team due to ongoing company success, growth, and enterprise project pipeline.
If you have at least 3 years of minimum experience in D365F&O/AX2012 development you could be suitable for their Mid-level Technical Consultant openings. Please read below what my client's requirements are and what they can offer you as an employer.
Role & Responsibilities
* Supporting the end user in the design process
* Liaising with the Business Analyst and Project Manager to provide technical specifications for the project
* Working in the technical team to provide a high-quality end product
* Post-go-live support to ensure the end-user has the full operational capacity with their new ERP
Skills & Qualifications
* D365 F&O Implementation experience or AX2012
* Past experience in a Partner environment is preferred but not essential
* Extensive Dynamics AX experience (essential) Minimum 3 years
* Can demonstrate successful projects they have worked on in past roles and companies.
* Able to lead a team (if necessary) to convey complex technical requests made by the end-user
* Generous benefits package
* WFH Flexibility
* Annual performance bonus
* Opportunity to work toward a Senior/ Senior Manager & technical architect with a clear career pathway laid out
* Free computer
***Candidate must have Full Working Rights in Australia to be eligible***
My client is keen to arrange interviews as soon as possible, with the opportunity for an immediate start.