Data Analyst - SQL - Newcastle - £45K
Looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join a very well known and established client based close to Newcastle City Centre.
They are looking for someone with strong SQL skills (tables, joins, queries etc) and some experience with visualising data (possibly in Power BI/Tableau/Qlik).
Role & Responsibilities
* Communicating with stakeholders to gather business critical requirements.
* Pulling data from various sources using SQL to then develop dashboards to present back to senior management.
* Analysing data.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong technical expertise using SQL Server (tables, joins, queries etc)
* Understanding of pulling data into various reporting tools.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to speak with stakeholders at all levels.
* £40,000 - £45,000
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.