About the company:
Nigel Frank is in collaboration with an organisation in the agriculture, food and beverage industry located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, with plans to implement D365 Business Central next year.
Looking for someone to come in and learn their NAV system in and out and become the Functional Support for when they implement the new BC system next year.
What will you be doing:
Support and execute transaction tasks such as sales and purchase invoice processing as required.
Oversee and manage the integration and potential upgrade of the ERP system.
Deliver technical support to end-users as well as functional support, run in-house Helpdesks, resolve and manage technical issues, and escalate issues with vendors and third-party providers.
* Engage with a wide range of stakeholders, software developers/vendors, support teams and end-users to service and improve the IT process.
* Support the maintenance of the systems of internal controls to safeguard the financial assets of the organisation, including the ERP system.
What you need:
* Strong experience in ERP systems in Microsoft Dynamics Nav 09, 2012 or BC systems in a Supply chain environment.
* Ability to document and analyse business processes, and to implement solutions using an ERP system.
* Strong leadership and communication skills to be able to take ownership of problems whilst also being required to train and mentor.
* Previous experience working in a Support Administration position.
* Previous experience with Nav configuration, master data and table structures.
What is on offer:
* Career progression
* Competitive Salary packaging
* Leading teams of like-minded individuals
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.
Ph: (03) 8952 0524 Email: email@example.com