D365 NAV/BC - Functional Consultant - £85K - UK Wide
Actively seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Functional Consultant who is looking to progress into a new challenge and contribute to the success of future projects. The role offered is within an MS gold partner that are experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand their already existing implementation team. They focus primarily within the Manufacturing sector working on a large scale projects with budgets ranging between £250,000/£500,000. The successful candidate would play a pivotal role in the full implementation life-cycle including requirement gathering/ design, documentation, testing, training, support and reporting.
This role offers a hybrid working environment, a mixture of both home based and field working UK wide.
* Undertaking full end to end NAV/BC implementations
* Capability to manage workload and projects
* Ability to regularly update project documentation
* Working consistently with Microsoft SureStep methodology to the highest standard possible
* Minimum of 3 year's experience working as an implementation consultant for a partner with multiple end to end ERP implementations of D365 Business Central
* Great understanding of business processes
* Be willing to undertake any appropriate training for this role
* Must have a clean driving license
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are constantly growing then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.