Dynamics NAV/ D365 Business Central Functional Consultant
My client is an established UK Microsoft partner, with a strong reputation in delivering successful and effective Dynamics 365 implementations. With a pipeline of interesting greenfield, D365 Business Central roll outs, as well as NAV/ BC upgrades in play, my client is seeking to add further consultancy resource to the team.
If you have prior consulting experience in D365 BC, or undertaken a full cycle implementation project from end client perspective, this role provides a fantastic chance to build on your D365 BC skills across a broad range of industry projects; providing continuous training/ development alongside.
Whats on offer?
* Strong pipeline of D365 BC projects for 2023 and beyond, across a range of interesting new customers
* Collaborative team environment, and a customer centric approach
* A competitive base salary up to £65,000 (flexible, and will vary based on experience)
* Lucrative utilisation bonus scheme - circa 10%+
* 25 days holiday, pension/ health care scheme
* Fully financed, certified MS Training, and a tailored career progression plan from induction
Role & Responsibilities
* Customer project scoping, business process and needs analysis
* Conducting workshops to understand customer requirements and developing functional design documentation
* Hands on functional installation & configuration to customer needs
* User acceptance testing and key user system training
* Providing go-live support and continous process improvement
Full home based working flexibility on offer, with the expectation of occasional travel to customer site - project phase dependant.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience in end to end Dynamics 365 Business Central/ Dynamics NAV system implementation
* Sound understanding of Dynamics 365 Business Central/ Dynamics NAV systems
* Strong customer/ user facing engagement skills, with a personable, consultative approach
* Functional project lifecycle skills - analysis/ design/ documentation/ testing/ training/ continuous improvement
* Process speciality in one or more of the following areas - finance, retail, supply chain, HR, manufacturing
* Partner based consultancy experience (preferable, however end user experience also considered)
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org