Business Central Consultant, Copenhagen
A client of mine is in need of a D365 BC consultant to join their business in order to accommodate for their high levels of custom. They specialise in complex projects and solutions in niche industries. They are now moving to a 4 day work week, with no impact on compensation package.
You will get the opportunity to work with the latest versions of Dynamics 365 Business Central alongside some highly skilled colleagues. My client is looking for a consultant who wants to be a part of their growth and that shares their desire to move forward within the space.
* Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, analyse business processes, and provide expert guidance on D365 BC implementation and customisation.
* Design, configure, and deploy D365 BC solutions, ensuring they align with client objectives and industry best practices.
* Conduct system testing, troubleshooting, and provide end-user training to maximise user adoption and satisfaction.
* Participate in project planning and provide accurate estimations for project deliverable.
* Stay updated with the latest D365 BC features and technologies to provide cutting-edge solutions to clients.
* Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure project success.
My Client is looking for someone with the following Skills and Experience:
* Good experience MS Dynamics 365 Business Central
* Prior consulting experience is preferred
* Danish and English Speaking
* The right to work in Denmark/EU
Being a part of this company you will have access to:
* Competitive salary and pension
* 4 day work week
* The latest versions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
* Flexible working environment
* Highly skilled colleagues
* Regular training programmes
* Social events
If this sounds like it is for you or you know anyone who may find it interesting please contact me and send a CV via:
Phone: +45 88 74 11 50