Data Analyst, Internal - Copenhagen:
Do you enjoy working with a modern data stack hosting large data sets with a rapid refresh rate? If yes, this could be the role you have been waiting for!
One of my regular clients is looking to expand their team, previously we have focused on the data set up. Adding the likes of analytic engineers and data scientists to the team. The goal at that time was to help build the data solution on Snowflake and DBT, now that is up and running we need someone who can maximise the opportunity hidden within the data.
With this being an internal role I need to find someone who wants to become a subject matter expert, learning the solution inside and out as well as being able to look forward to see how the business can continue to evolve. You will work closely with the other data professionals in the business to explore new ideas and bring new value.
The nature of this business means we are dealing with huge data sets on a daily basis, anywhere up to 100TB a day! Within these data sets you will research, develop and implement data-gathering methods.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Become a key point of contact for data internally
* Work closely with the data team in a cross functional manor
* Identify upcoming needs and formulate strategies to implement new functions
* Support and educate stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experiences:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Strong skills with SQL or Python
* Confident in data visualisation, preferably in Power BI or Tableau
* Forward think and ambitious
* Forward thinking business with competitive pay structures, paid parental leave and 5 days extra vacation
* Dynamic working environment with a push on social events
* Hybrid working conditions with colleagues across 12 countries
Want to know more, get in touch!
📧 - email@example.com
📞 - +45 88 74 11 48