Junior .NET Developer
Salary: Depends on candidates skills and experience (UoP up to 10k) + 90% creative taxes
Role: Junior .NET Developer
Location: Remote (but candidate has to be based in Poland)
Working hours: Business working hours CEST.
Client: Client is a world leader in digital transformation. They are a leading IT consultancy in Scandinavia who deliver IT projects to their clients from various industry sectors: Public, Banking, Infrastructure, Telco and many other. A prestigious organisation, that carries a large selection of complex, big scale projects that will offer the opportunity to learn new tech and engage in interesting, technical challenges. Their most recent project was related to Schengen area, where client was responsible for re-creating a system of hot to monitor and register any entries and exits.
Job Description: Successful candidate will work in a team of skilled colleagues on various based on Microsoft .NET technology. Most projects are web-oriented projects for large organisations, but client is also working on mobile, desktop and server-side solutions. Candidate can benefit from participating in various projects using variety of technology with the most recent tools. As such you will learn while delivering solutions with the outstanding quality.
* Saving plans
* Private Health-care
* Central office location
* Flexible working hours
* Professional training and career development model
* Extensive paid holidays and sick leave (80%)
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Regular salary evaluations and promotions
* Yearly bonus worth 10% of yearly salary, that is paid in two goes, every 6 months.
* E-learning platform with 200,000 courses.
* 2 years of Commercial Experience
* Understand OOD and development practices
* Experience in using some forms of tests, continuous integration and delivery
* NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF, ASP.NET Core
* Databases MYSQL/ORACLE
* Knowledge of .NET/C#
* English proficiency (both spoken and written)
Preferred Extra Skills:
* German proficiency
* Previous experience with Azure would be a big advantage
* ORM frameworks (such as Entity Framework or Hibernate)
* Desktop/Mobile technologies (such as WinForms, yet candidate needs to be willing to learn WPF)
Apply directly or contact me! Details below:
☎️ PL +48 221 040 853
☎️ UK +44 (0) 191 814 7445