I'm currently working with one of Scandinavia's most established consulting groups, with over 2000 employees across Norway and Sweden, and an annual turnover exceeding NOK 3 billion!
Truly focused on only the most exciting, long term assignments, they ensure you as an employee have the variety of projects across a range of industries including energy, Telco, finance, insurance, retail and beyond, whilt working on projects from the ground floor alongside other consultants in exciting team deliveries, giving that real product, in-house feel!
In their Stockholm HQ, they are looking to bring in multiple backend focused software developers to work on completely greenfield development on a brand new project within the renewable energy space, for one of Sweden's most notable energy companies!
You will be a permanent employee of this consulting company, and this assignment will last 1+ year, before you have a huge choice of exciting projects to get involved in, working as part of a super collaborative and talented agile team of consultants on team deliveries, or as an individual specialist should you wish!
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, build and optmize Java-based applications on an exciting project in renewable energy space, where your work will be seen at scale! You will work as part of an agile team delivery alongside other incredible skilled, friendly and fun people from your team!
Skills & Qualifications
* Around 3 years+ experience within Java development (we are hiring across various seniority levels!)
* Experience with Spring, Oracle/SQL servers, AWS, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Kafka, Angular,
* Experience within Agile/Scrum teams
* Fluent Swedish language skills
* Long term assignments with only the most exciting clients, work as part of a team, or as the sole specialist on a project, completely dependant on your preference and skillset!
* Huge varierty of infudtries and projects to work on, predominantly green-field development - this company offers the variety and learning opportunities you get with consulting, whilst having a real product, in-house feel!
* Short communication pathways and little red tape, consultants work closely with their managers and are given a lot of freedom to make decisions and work in the way they see fit
* Big focus on personal and professional competence development.
* All employees get the opportunity to set aside working time to come up with ideas and, for example, jointly develop something they themselves believe in.
* Fun activates outside assignment such as after works, yearly conference trips, and much others.
* Value work life balance, offer flexible hours and hybrid working
* Big focus on increasing company diversity and sustainability
* Private pension 7.5%
* 30 days vacation
* 3000 SEK welness allowance
* stock options after a couple of years