Internal D.365 BC Application Owner - Copenhagen
50.000 - 65.000 DKK + pension & benefits
I'm working on a Internal D.365 BC Application Owner position in the Greater Copenhagen area.
It's an exciting role where you can be a leading contributor in a high-functioning internal team, working on one of the best D.365 BC projects in Denmark.
A few company details:
* A growing Danish energy company with ~250 employees.
* 20+ employees in their IT department (4 in this ERP project team).
* Currently implementing a brand-new, cloud-based D.365 BC solution.
* Retained their start-up culture and freedom - they encourage fresh ideas from every corner of the business.
It will be a leading role on one of the most interesting BC projects in Denmark, where they already have a small, talented internal team.
* Handle the roadmap for the current and future ERP operations.
* Design the IT foundation for all major business areas.
* Scope and oversee the full end-to-end process of the project.
* Discover value-add opportunities the business can benefit from.
* Develop best practice for: governance, change management, release management.
They'd like to hire someone who has:
* A strong background in NAV/D.365 BC
* Experience looking at strategy and architecture of BC projects
* Ability to work closely with multiple business units
* A good understanding of finance modules and ideally Continia products
If you're interested in the prospect of working internally, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
To discuss this role further, along with other fantastic opportunities we have available in Dynamics 365 and other areas of IT, email your CV to email@example.com or call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are. For further Dynamics 365 job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03 for a completely confidential phone call.