Nigel Frank is in collaboration with an organization within the Business Intelligence, Entity resolution, Network generation and Advanced Analytics industry, located in the Melbourne Central Business District, specializing in closing the gap between data accumulation and critical decision making.
Searching for an experienced Data Engineer, to enter the company and learn their coding systems and data technology, to become an efficient part of an extensive team within the organization.
* A proven track record in big data projects, from either enactment or a data science prospective.
* Expert knowledge of at least one big data technology, such as; Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch.
* A strong coding background in either; Java, Python, Scala.
* Desire to learn and code in Scala.
* Experienced working in agile environments.
* Experienced in creating data processing pipelines for use in production of "hands off" batch systems, including traditional ETL and/or analytics pipelines.
* Potential to run a successful big data project through its entire lifecycle.
* Manage/Mentor junior members of the team.
What you'll be doing:
* Manage, transform and cleanse high volumes of data for Tier 1 clients to assist in solving their business problems.
* Work closely with a range of statistical and technical positions.
* Follow goals of meeting clients expectations and delivering first class service.
* Competitive salary
* Huge opportunities due to scale of growth
* Superannuation of 9.5%
* Company bonus
If you think this job opportunity is compatible with your interests my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start. Apply now or contact me direct.
Ph: (03) 8658 0723 Email: email@example.com