Senior IT Support Engineer - London
This is a unique opportunity for a Microsoft professional to join an internationally renowned organisation. My client have been in operation since the early 2000's and since then they have cemented themselves as a leader in their field. One of the most impressive things about this company is that they have managed to build an outstanding foundation of clientele which includes a wide range of successful business, including top tier premier league teams. They've also been nominated for numerous awards as a business, one of which is top 100 companies to work for within the UK.
This engineering role involves senior responsibilities. You will be the go-to engineer for all IT solutions. This will mean working closely with all different types of users.
This is a salaried role paying up to £38,000, after probation you'll receive regular salary reviews and a flexible working environment.
The benefits include discounted season passes for travelling, and they are very keen on putting you through courses to develop your engineering skills.
* It is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with the latest technology.
* This is an opportunity to grow your IT career within an industry leading company
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
* Managing Microsoft 365 & Azure environments
* Troubleshoot and resolve IT incident within a 1st and 2nd line capacity
* Perform proactive maintenance on all infrastructure devices to ensure all devices are secure
* Provide 2nd Line IT Support to resolve incidents
* 1st and 2nd line engineer experience
* Microsoft Azure
* Office 365 support
* Microsoft Intune
* Windows Server
* Networking experience
* Hardware support
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can