BI Manager - Surrey/Hybrid - £85,000
I am currently working with a globally renowned organisation who are looking for a BI Manager to join their data team. This organisation are putting an increased focus on their world wide analytics function with the data team playing a pivotal role in this. You will lead a team of Developers and Engineers to develop business intelligence solutions for different departments utilising both on premise and Azure cloud data platforms.
It will be your responsibility to coach and lead this team and demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, promote agile principles across the team and set standards for engineer best practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the beginning of exciting data driven projects where you will be able to deliver key business insights from day one!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Coach and develop a high performing team of technical individuals.
* Working on full end-to-end development projects including data warehousing, database development and reporting
* Offer guidance and best practice advice to other members of the team.
* Contribute to the roadmap and data strategy to enable the organisation to reach their goal of being data-driven
This is a salaried role paying up to £85,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid opportunity based out of the organisation's office in Epsom. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience leading a BI or Analytics focused team.
* Experience developing and maintaining both on premise and Azure cloud based data solutions.
* Good knowledge of AGILE frameworks
* Experience creating insightful data visualisations using Power BI
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.