This newly created software architecture role is a result of a well-established, yet growing team and organisation's success on an international market. Developing complex software platforms used across the legal industry, you'd be working in a collaborative team environment using the latest Microsoft Tech Stack.
* Incubate new products, drive research and accelerate development efforts
* Drive architecture, design and development of cloud-based solutions
* Develop solutions and strategies to meet architecture goals
* Design and source code reviews
* Mentor and develop team
* 7+ years experience of solid C#.NET Development
* Must have experience in Azure and azure cloud services
* Typescript with Angular (or similar)
* Competitive salary
* Medical aid
* Free gym membership
* Free breakfasts
* Free coffee, soft drinks and snacks
* Training and development
* Onsite creche for newborns up to 1 year old
Next steps: Send over your updated CV and contact number to s.maritz @ nigelfrank.com to set up a confidential call.
The close date for applications is 18th March 2022.