D365FO System Accountant - London - c£75k
Nigel Frank have been appointed by a nationally respected non-profit organisation to assist their search for an D365FO System Accountant.
This position will act as a lead figure on the D365FO Finance work stream, with a critical responsibility to maintain, develop and control the systems to ensure efficient delivery. The successful candidates will also develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and the Finance departments to translate technical requirements.
My client place a huge emphasis on employee satisfaction, offering a collaborative, vibrant and progressive working environment to make the utmost difference. My client also offer a flexible working model, with an office requirement of 2 days a week.
Candidates must be based in the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Ensure key finance systems are not only maintained but developed, you will be responsible for the overall control of the finance systems.
* Ensure financial work is well documented through internal test processes and procedures.
* Liaise with management accountants and finance director to ensure business requirements are understood.
Skills & Experience required
* Excellent working knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, including budgeting and work flows.
* A good understanding of key accountancy concepts and processes.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
* Extensive communication skills
I understand the need for discretion, and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com), confidentiality is of course guaranteed.