As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for providing agile, secure, and easy access to data across many different data sources into our Microsoft Azure environment. You will be responsible for the end-to-end processes required to achieve that goal.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, create, modify, and maintain our Microsoft Azure environment to support our growing cloud-based ad-hoc and enterprise level reporting structures
Create enterprise-level ("EDW") and divisional/functional-level ("datamart") databases and associated objects (tables, views, relationships, semantic layer, etc.) for end consumption by reporting/analytic tools.
* Develop "Data Lake" environment as landing zone of raw data required to feed end data models.
Implement security mechanisms as required by data content and intended consumer audience.
* Provide expertise within MS Azure to ensure performance, security, reliability, scalability of our environment while ensuring a cost-efficient model
Support Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) of data from ERP systems, cloud-based applications, and other data-sets into our MS Azure environment.
Skills & Qualifications
* Design leveraging tools in Azure like Data Lakes, Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, etc.
* Strong proficiency and experience in Power BI Analytics technology.
* + More
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send me a copy of your resume to email@example.com or call me at (214) 329-9524.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Developer/Consultant/Architect Jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Developer/Consultant/Architect candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Developer/Consultant/Architect market and some of the opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs that are available I can be contacted on (214) 329-9524. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Developer/Consultant/Architect opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy