SQL Developer Job Description
Nigel Frank are proud to be working with an industry leading organisation who specialise in offering solution services to organisations up to enterprise level.. They are on the search for an experienced SQL Developer ideally with knowledge of front end development within C# and .NET to join their growing IT division. The company currently operate using an in house database and CRM system, with this role involving integration and development of their database. There is already a plan in place for the successful candidate to work towards which will see you being fully up to speed with the internal systems and moving onto some fantastic development projects within a couple of months. This is a full time position based within the organisation's North London office.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain SQL databases.
* Work alongside the junior developer to facilitate the migration and integration of new SQL systems.
* Coordinate with external vendors and suppliers to design, develop and implement the company's database and information systems.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of SQL server and database development.
* Confident communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders up to and including C-suite level to gather requirements.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Data and AI, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.