Internal IT Business Architect - Copenhagen
45.000 - 60.000 DKK + pension & benefits
My client is looking to drive forward with their digital transformation journey and need to onboard an IT Business Architect to sit as the link between the IT evolution and the business strategy.
The company is a growing energy business with a mission to move towards affordable, efficient and sustainable energy for consumers and businesses across Denmark.
The role will be responsible for:
* Understand and communicate business strategy with department leaders
* Translate strategy into architecture
* Create and maintain architecture models with regular analysis
* Collaborate with various IT specialists to align business strategy with IT architecture
* Handle project management and change management tasks
The ideal person can demonstrate:
* A good understanding of business applications (such as ERP or CRM)
* Coordination of different IT projects simultaneously
* Experience facilitating workshops
* Experience writing up business cases
* Good communication as the main point of contact with external IT partners
* An ability to help define, and work within a governance structure
They can offer a strong package for the right candidate and a flexible environment where you can make meaningful decisions and feel the results of your contribution.
If you're looking to build on your current experience and like to be busy with interesting tasks, apply.
To discuss this role further, along with other fantastic opportunities we have available in Dynamics 365, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are. For further Dynamics 365 job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03 for a completely confidential phone call.