We are searching for an experienced software developer who is interested to take the next step in their career into a consulting house!
You will be part of an established department dedicated to delivering software solutions, working alongside colleagues in frontend/backend development, design, architecture, QA, and product/project management
The solutions you create can benefit many customers, including those in small/medium sized organisations looking to digitalise, as well as larger enterprise customers who are facing a different set of challenges in the modern technical world
Throughout all projects, there is a focus on delivering solutions which add the most value to the individuals and organisations we help. Your work can impact many domains - such as energy companies seeking to become more sustainable, health-care institutes looking to improve safety, and public sector organisations who wish to optimise
Your tasks can include:
* Writing high quality, clean, maintainable code
* Working on new solutions and contributing towards architectural decisions
* Identifying areas for modification/improvement, and developing these
* Testing and evaluating new programs
* Adhering to best practice, and ensuring systems are scalable, robust, and secure
* Collaborating with developers and teams across the business
The team structures are cross-functional to allow for all of the expertise needed across a digitalisation process, you will have seniors and domain experts to learn from, along with juniors to help mentor & guide along the way
We are looking for you to have some of the following skills and experiences:
* A strong academic and higher education background in an IT or engineering-related subject
* At least 4 years' experience in a similar role within software development, engineering, or consulting
* Professional experience working with Cloud - either AWS, Azure or GCP
* Familiarity with common engineering principles and methods such as devops, agile, scrum
As part of the team, you will be in a dedicated professional environment built on competence and knowledge sharing
There are dedicated days throughout the year for self-development and attending courses & conferences, alongside a personal budget which you can use to aid your professional development - whether you choose to become certified, explore a new technology, or attend industry events, it's up to you!
We also value the expertise our own colleagues have, and invite those willing to host professional evenings and networking events to share their knowledge
There are of course non-work related social activities throughout the year too!
There are plenty of challenging and exciting projects to be part of, with great investment in Cloud and data-driven services, and a focus on delivering solutions to those who need it most
If you would like to know more, reach out to Lucy on email@example.com