Seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Project Manager, with a proven track record in delivering full lifecycle end to end implementations. This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's top Microsoft Gold Partner, focusing on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and D365 Business Central.
My client pride themselves on being customer-centric, innovative and having a passionate company culture. They are now looking to expand their Project Manager team to join the industry leaders, whose mission is to provide great service to their customers.
This role offers remote working, occasional client visits when required
What's on offer
* A competitive salary up to £65,000
* Car allowance
* Support, training and career development
* A fun and flexible working environment
Responsibilities will include
* Managing the full project life cycle of Dynamics NAV/BC implementations, agreeing the plan with customers, and preparing detailed plans for each stage
* Identifying and managing the project risks, including the development of contingency plans
* Leading and mentoring the project team internally
* Involvement in project governance at a group level to ensure customer best service
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
* At least 2 years' Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central exposure or a minimum of 2 upgrade projects previously in Dynamics NAV/D365 Business central
* Experience implementing from a Partner/software house perspective
* Solid methodology expertise (AGILE/SureStep understanding preferable)
* Experience leading various sized projects concurrently
* Strong leadership and decision-making skills
To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're looking for something slightly different we have a number of different roles available in the NAV/BC space, get in touch for a confidential chat.