Data Engineer - Remote - £60k DoE
Due to significant investment, a market-leading UK based organisation are looking to hire Data Engineers to join their team. This organisation have grown significantly over the past 3 years and are now at a point where they can expand their Data Engineering function as the look to complete a major migration project to their new Azure Data Platform.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company, who invest in new technologies and its people. You will be given the opportunity to gain exposure to different technologies and work on exciting new projects. The organisation currently have projects planned for at least the next 2 years and you will be given a pathway to move forwards with the organisation with options to move to senior positions within the team.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Work closely with other members of the Data Engineering team to build and deliver data driven solutions.
* Design and deliver complex data flows between various data sources.
* Work as part of the team to design and develop data warehousing solutions.
* Data migration from on-premises solutions to cloud based data sources.
This is a salaried role paying up to £60,000 per year depending on experience. This is a fully remote opportunity with the ability to work from anywhere within the UK. The company also has a benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, training and development opportunities alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience working in a Data Engineering role.
* Experience creating ETL solutions.
* Strong SQL Server and data warehousing experience
* Exposure to Azure technologies would be beneficial (such as Azure Data Factory or Azure Databricks)
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.