Support Engineer - London
Nigel Frank are partnered with one of the nations leading non-profit organizations. They are a vital part of the community, playing a key role in providing healthcare to people across the country. Our client are one of the rare end users that have technology at the heart of their operations and are looking to add an experienced Support Engineer to their ranks.
This Support Engineer will be working in collaboration with other Senior engineers to support a large user base.
* Delivering on 1st and 2nd line tickets, meeting SLAs
* Managing Microsoft 365 environments
* Administrating Active Directory
* Maintaining and supporting Intune
* Providing customer service either online or in person
* Experience working in a similar position.
* Experience using ticketing systems
Technical Experience required:
* Microsoft 365
* Microsoft Azure
* Understanding of Active Directory
* Microsoft Intune
This is a hybrid position with their office based in London.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/