A growing Microsoft Consultancy are looking for a number of Data Engineers / Consultants to join their impressive team. You will work from home, with some element of travel to client sites when required, and to company conferences and events. For this reason, this role is open to candidates across the UK.
This role sits within the specialist Data practice within the company - focused on providing cutting-edge Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics solutions, predominantly on Azure.
In this role, you'll work as part of an Agile team to deliver solutions to clients, ensuring they get maximum value from their data. This will include:
* Designing and implementing robust ETL solutions using the Azure Platform (Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, Databricks)
* Designing and implementing data lakes
* Migrating on-premises data solutions to Azure
* Providing ongoing support and development for a solution following go-live
This role would be really well-suited to a Data Engineer looking to take their first-step into Consultancy, or an existing Consultant who is ready for the next step in their career - being a Microsoft Partner, this company are committed to supporting through your Microsoft Certifications with a huge emphasis on personal and professional development!
* Strong skills in SQL / Python
* Experience in a Data Engineering or Data Warehouse Development role - including experience with Azure and/or the MS BI technology stack
* Experience designing ETL processes using the Azure Platform (Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, Databricks)
* Strong communication, stakeholder management and problem-solving things
* Salary of up to £55,000 depending upon experience
* Bonus up to 10%
* Pension - 5% matched
* 25 days holiday
* Home working allowance
* Enhanced parental pay and leave
* And much more!
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org