Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect, Dublin, €85,000 + Bonus, Microsoft Partner, Enterprise project, Various verticals incl manufacturing, hospitality and professional services, D365 & Power Platform project work, Involvement in pre-sales
A longstanding Dublin based Microsoft Partner are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect to join their growing practice due to continued project wins. The role is predominantly remote anywhere in Ireland with occasional onsite requirements depending on client requests. They are offering €85,000 + bonus which equates to 10-15% of base salary.
You will work end to end Dynamics 365 CE projects across a variety of verticals including manufacturing, hospitality and professional services - managing a team of functional and technical Dynamics resources. Strong communication skills are essential not only to manage internal project teams but to work with external stakeholders including getting involved in presales. You will ensure best practice and work on solution and integration design.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of D365 CE & Power Platform
* End to end Dynamics implementation experience
* Knowledge of customisation and configuration of D365
* Experience building Canvas Apps and utilising Power Automate
* Technical skillset include C# .NET, knowledge of plugin development
* Field Service and/or Project Operations experience is desirable
* Experience with pre-sales
* Experience managing consultants and technical resources
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.