Nigel Frank International have partnered with a successful law firm who require a Power Platform Consultant to join their Microsoft 365. The role is for someone who has a real aptitude for technology and enjoys delivering world class solutions to customers.
You will be designing and building no-code & low-code Power Platform solutions whilst working with clients to understand the opportunity to utilise the depth of the Power Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Power Platform solutions
* Redefining business processes to utilise Power Automate
* Undertake requirements gathering, documentation and implementation
* Estimating, planning and managing your own work to priorities
* Working with technical developers of Azure and Power Platform components to make use of those in your solutions
* Supporting sales activities
* Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate etc
* Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
* Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods
* Automating with Microsoft Power Automate
* Experience with API or Rest services integrations
* Developing Azure logic apps and Azure functions
* Providing Power BI reports and dashboards development and support
* Willing to learn cutting edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure
* Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online
* Experience using Azure DevOps
* Eligible for SC Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Technical Consultant who's looking to make the transition into a Pre-Sales Consultant. Offering a flexible work pattern and a generous OTE on top of a competitive base salary.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/