End User opportunity for a Solution Architect in Skåne
This company has gone through a rebrand in the last few years and has now shifted its focus to sustainably, especially when it comes to green tech and energy-conserving / sustainable products.
In this role, you will get to wear many hats - such as an Architect, Project Manager, Internal Consultant and Project Coordinator. You will be responsible for the configuration of the system from both the technical and PM side, working closely with the System Specialists and Developers. In this position, you will also be managing integrations between D365 and various other ERPs and systems.
My client is committed and knows the importance of keeping good people for the long term, they offer the opportunity to complete certifications and Microsoft courses. You can also move around within the company if you are interested in changing roles or trying out new areas. Requirements:
* 5+ Years of Dynamics 365 / AX experience
* Broad Supply Chain experience, also an understanding of the supply chain flows on a broad scale
* Experience from large rollouts in large organizations
* Communicative and leading person who can take charge of projects and initiatives
* Data Migration experience
Please reach out ASAP if you are interested to hear more or know someone who would be a good match.
📞 +46 77 588 86 10