In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are increasingly interconnected. In a world of uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, the resilience of operations has become a board level issue.
You will provide our clients with a full spectrum of services encompassing business and technology resilience. When clients have an incident our Cyber Incident Response (CIR) team gets to work - fast - to identify root causes and evict threats. Our professionals apply their experience and imagination to find the most advanced threats, hiding in the darkest corners of the network. Not only do we identify where these threats are, we also remove them from the network, preventing business-disrupting damage from occurring. With a unique collection of skills, methodologies, and strategic award-winning vendor relationships, we can do whatever it takes - from improving the security of a single component to delivering a holistic security and privacy programme.
Our CIR specialists are called to answer client needs regarding proactive incident response advisory services, reactive incident response, post-breach assessments, managed threat hunting as well as implementing response automation technologies.
As a Technical Incident Responder you will be focused on CIR within Risk Advisory, you will typically have responsibility for:
* Your creative mindset will enable you to solve clients' issues whilst thinking around corners;
* You will bring innate ability to lead teams, inspire colleagues and act as a trusted business adviser;
* You will deliver cyber-related engagements with our clients, working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues and clients;
* You will contribute to the development of our teams by training and coaching;
* You'll be contributing to the creation of new Cyber related services and the development of existing services;
* You'll be keen to increase the eminence of our Cyber practice and engage with some high profile clients;
* You will have the willingness to learn and develop that we will encourage through training, mentoring and coaching options;
* You will work effectively in diverse teams with an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Your work, your choice
After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. Here, we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. Our flexible work arrangements offer our people to choose how and where they work, supporting balance and wellbeing whilst retaining a client preference mentality.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: We are recruiting in London, Reading, Bristol, Manchester, Belfast, and Edinburgh.
Work pattern: Permanent full-time: with opportunity for home working.
Your professional experience
Desirable skills, qualifications, and experience:
* Proven experience in Incident Response supervising technical and non-technical team members and managing incidents, either in-house or as a consultant;
* Experience in network forensics with an emphasis on detecting malicious activity using network traffic;
* Experience working with security intelligence, data analytics, security incident response, and forensic investigation teams;
* Experience in forensic and memory analysis with an emphasis on detecting malicious activity using host-based artefacts on Windows and/or Unix/Linux operating systems;
* Investigative and incident response experience within cloud environments e.g., AWS, GCP and Azure;
* Tool agnostic ability to conduct preliminary malware analysis;
* Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor communications to people from a wide range of backgrounds and seniorities;
* Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships, either as a consultant or within an organisation;
* Experience in delivering proactive Incident Response Advisory work to help improve client response maturity (e.g., response process and procedure creation), including scenario design and delivery of cyber-War-gaming exercises;
* Experience leading technical teams during cyber incidents and prioritising analysis and remediation activity across a multi-discipline response team;
* Willingness to operate as part of an 'on-call roster', travelling to assist our UK and EMEA clients when required;
* Relevant industry qualifications to demonstrate understanding, for example CISSP, CISM, GCFE, GCFA, GREM, GCIH, CCIM, GCIA, CCNIA, CCHIA, CCMRE or similar;
* Holds Government Security clearance, or willingness to undergo the security vetting process
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Cyber Security professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Cyber Security professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Cyber Security opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.