We are looking to add a data engineer to the team in Stavanger!
Joining an established data environment consisting of engineer, data scientists, analysts, and BI developers, you will work on projects which help to optimise data usage through a modern, scalable and secure platform
Your role can include:
* Designing and implementing scalable and efficient data architectures to support data needs.
* Developing and implementing ETL processes for acquiring, transforming, and loading data from various sources into data warehouses or other storage systems
* Optimising data processing workflows
* Managing databases, ensuring data integrity, security, & availability, and implementing database optimisation strategies
* Enforcing data quality standards and best practices.
* Collaborating with colleagues across the business, including data scientists, analysts, and software engineers, to understand data needs
We are looking for you to bring:
* Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
* At least 3+ years of professional experience in a data engineering position
* Proficiency in Python/SQL
* Experience with ETL processes and tools
* Experience with cloud solutions (e.g. Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Snowflake)
* Proficiency in Norwegian, both spoken and written (at least B2 level)
Why join us?
We have a strong knowledge sharing culture with a focus on continuous learning at all levels!
We provide time and budget for colleagues to take courses during their working day, attend conferences, and host internal workshops/seminars - we enjoy trying new technologies and learning about new methodologies to keep our minds fresh
We offer progression pathways to suit all kinds of personal and professional goals - whether you wish to work more with architecture, cloud, or try data science, we can allocate time on projects for you to upskill. We also offer routes into leadership (technical and personnel) for those who wish to take on additional responsibilities
With a flat structure and short pathway for decision-making, you can be sure your ideas will be heard and actions can be taken quickly
You will be encouraged to take autonomy over your work with opportunities to contribute towards technical and business strategy alongside the solutions you work with
We offer a fair salary based on experience, along with a company-wide bonus scheme. There are enhanced pension and insurance schemes, along with all of the equipment you require for you role
Flexible hybrid working options are available, with most colleagues attending the office 3 days per week, we also offer flexitime so you can plan your personal life around your working hours
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com