Power Platform Developer
Nigel Frank are partnered with an award-winning organisation. They keep the latest technology at the forefront of their operations and are now looking to add to their team. They require a Power Platform Developer to join them during a growth period and contribute heavily to their future success.
As a Power Platform Developer with our client, on a day-to-day basis you'll be using Microsoft Power Platform to design and implement solutions. You will be expected to work with other teams to create custom business applications, automate workflows and improve business operations.
* Designing and developing Power Apps, Power Automate flows, and Power BI dashboards to meet business requirements.
* Working closely with stakeholders to look at requirements and creating specific solutions to deliver on.
* Integrating Power Platform solutions with other systems when required.
* Proven experience as a Power Platform Developer or similar role.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Power Platform components, including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
* Proven experience with Power Platform connectors, data integration, and custom development.
* Knowledge of data modelling and database concepts.
* Knowledge of Dynamics 365 is desirable.
This is a salaried role paying up to £55,000 and requires travel into London office 2 days a week.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.