Dynamics 365 CE Developer, £60,000 + Bonus, Fully home based role UK wide, International manufacturer, European Dynamics rollout, Building an inhouse team, D365 + Azure project work
An international manufacturer who are currently rolling out D365 CE across Europe are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Developer to join their growing internal Dynamics team. The role is fully home based UK wide and offering £60,000 + bonus.
They have went live on Microsoft Dynamics across multiple European locations and over the past 6 months have been building out an internal Dynamics team to gradually bring the workload inhouse and move away from their 3rd party who has done the majority of the project work so far. The role is a mix of ongoing project work, creating an environment of continuous improvement, 3rd line bug fixes and maintenance. They require someone who has previously worked with Dynamics in an Azure environment.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
* Skilled in customisation and configuration of D365
* Technical skillset including C# .NET
* Experience writing custom C# plugins
* Experience providing 3rd line support on D365
* Experience working in an Azure environment
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.