Our client is one of the UK's leading Microsoft Gold Partners, also operating in 49 other countries! With an extensive experience of demonstrable expertise, they're currently looking to recruit a skilled and personable Solutions Architect to join its Power Platform team.
As part of this remote role, you will be utilising your technical expertise of the Platform to curate innovative solutions. On top of this, you will possess excellent communicative abilities, able to convey complex technical concepts to others in an understandable manner.
Reasons to apply:
* Opportunity to work as part of a global leader, gaining experience in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
* You will be presented a structured career development plan and opportunity to grow within the organisation
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
What the role will ask you to do:
* Utilise the latest Microsoft Cloud Technologies to design and implement solutions in alignment with business requirements.
* Provide colleagues with the guidance and advice they require to succeed within their role.
* Organise and curate Catalyst-style workshops to assist customers with their visions
* Building PowerApps (Canvas, Model-Driven, Portals) and making use of the full Microsoft Power Platform to deliver a production ready business application.
* Work with the wider team to oversee entire project life cycle from Sales Handover to Production Ready.
* Ensure correct documentation of delivered solution is provided where required
* Excellent Power Platform knowledge; specifically Power Apps and Power Automate - Possessing a strong grasp of the Platform is imperative, given that it is the focus of the role
* Experience working in a fast paced organisation, and able to manage change on a regular basis.
* Although not essential, the ideal candidate would possess relevant Power Platform certifications
* Demonstrable understanding of where Power Apps and Power Automate can be used to offer efficient solutions and drive productivity in the business applications produced.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Please note that this position is unable to provide sponsorship to those who require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/