Freelance Cloud Solutions Architect - Remote
We are looking for a number of Cloud Solution Architects to match up a series of projects at the same customer. These role are freelance requirements with an initial contract period of 12 months.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Understand customer's IT estate, LOB applications, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and cloud native solutions
* Collaborate with network, security, AD, backup, tools and application architects and SME's to develop enterprise grade solutions.
* Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers.
* Define long term cloud strategy and mentor operations teams to implement the solutions
* Keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights and maintain technical skills and knowledge
* Advocate new features and solutions to bring operational efficiency and cost reduction.
* Act as a subject-matter expert on Microsoft Azure and assist Sales/Pre-Sales in RFP activities.
* Subject matter level expertise on Azure Governance & Cost Management, Azure Network & Security, Azure Active Directory, Compute & Storage, Backup & DR, Monitoring
* Extensive experience in conducting design workshops, documentation of HLD (High Level Design) documents.
* Rich experience in Migration projects and hand-on experience with ASR/Azure Migrate
* Good Knowledge of Azure DevOps, ARM Templates & PowerShell scripting
* Experience in PaaS services and Containers is preferred.
* Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively.
* Resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.