This role is with a consultancy that specialises in digital transformations in the health and governmental sectors. Passionate in the independence they give their own workers, they like to see their employees as self-starters. Since the pandemic, they have doubled their head count. My client are looking to add a number of senior developers to their team.
Role and responsibilities
- As a senior developer you will play a main part in digitally transforming clients.
- You will use pair programming and TDD with your team to create clean code that is reliable and maintainable.
- Understand the client's needs and communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Guiding junior team members.
Skills and Experience
- You have experience in being a senior developer in a commercial sense
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge or experience of pair programming
- Mentoring/guiding junior developers.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 65k salary.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Apple MacBook
Other: Travel to client sites is necessary when required.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship.