Azure Engineer - Surrey & Remote
My client are an award winning global IT consultancy that specialise in storage, security, licensing, digital transformation and much more.
We are looking to speak to Azure Engineers of all different level to join a growing team.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Project work - Full life cycle from pre-sales, gather requirements, design solution, implement solution, documentation, workshops - hand over to customer so they do their own support (eventually my client will build a support function to take that on too).
- Support the Cloud Implementation team in the definition, creation, and delivery of Professional Services for customers
- Customer education - to up scope customers, get them running, training customers.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Azure Virtual Desktop - migrations and build
- SQL - migration side - understanding of it works, migration methods, debugging issues, database design
- Azure SQL - Exposure, understanding of its limitations
- Azure Migrate Suite - a tool to migrate - exposure, knowledge and usage.
- Windows OS
- CI/CD Tools
- Jira, Confluence
- M365 - understanding of the security element around the M365 suite, data loss protection, Intune, Identity protection
- Devops - Arm Templates, Terraform
- Infrastructure as Code - getting templates written up to automate, pre-packaged solutions
- Migrations into Azure
- Creation of Landing Zones
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Customer enablement workshops / Quickstarts - sessions over a couple of days, how azure works, policy security, teaching on Azure
- 3 years working with production workloads in Azure
- Azure certs. (For example: SC-200, MS-700, MS-100... or similar)
Culture & Values
- Fun atmosphere
- Work Hard - Play Hard
- Fast Paced
- Work-life balance
- Wellbeing Culture
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - ranges from £45,000 to £80,000 per annum (depending on your skill-set)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Office Massages
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - multiple office locations - remote working from home contract, with travel to the office once a month minimum - they are negotiable and flexible
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Training & Development included
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.