Data Engineer - Oslo
Working with a leading company in the Media industry that has one of Norways most advanced data and analytics environments!
The client is looking for a couple of leading Big Data Engineers to join the team and to help advance their data platforms across the business
You will have a technical role with an advisory element with it as you engage with business to see what various stakeholders want to achieve from this platform!
The environment has a start up feel about it within the bigger group and will truely give you that responsibility to make it your own!
My client requires the following skills for the role
- 5 years minimum BI / Data Analytics Platform exposure
- Cloud architecture mainly with AWS, along with experience in CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience in programming with Java, Python, Scala
- Good experience with Apache Airflow and Spark
- Databricks experience is particulary interesting
- Other Frameworks - EMR, S3, Spark, Tensorflow
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly. If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lewis on 0044 191 338 7518.
Key Words; MS BI, Microsoft BI, Azure, Data Lake, Power Platform, PowerApps, CDM, CDS, Technical, Oslo Norway