My client are an award-winning tech consultancy who specialize in the building and delivery of projects for their customers.
Are you a talented .NET developer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology and driven culture which is focused on results, and be able to demonstrate your skills in a hands-on way regardless of position.
The company are rapidly expanding and this consistent yearly growth has made them one of the most attractive places to work nationwide. It is this growth and ambition that has led to a recruitment drive in order to maintain and sustain their expansion.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Collaboratively use TDD and pair programming to deliver well designed code.
- Help deliver solutions that promote a culture of improvement within your team.
- Use your expertise to assist and mentor junior members on your team
- .NET Stack
- My SQL/ SQL Server
- Willingness to be language agnostic and work with Java and Scala as well as .NET.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technically minded people.
Culture & Values
- Family Orientated
- Fun atmosphere
- Fast Paced
- Work-life balance
- Wellbeing Culture
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £40,000 - £70,000 per annum based on experience.
- 25 Days holiday
- Flexible working
- Paid training courses
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now or call 0191 261 3376 for more information.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.