Azure Data Engineer - Espoo & Oulu
Do you want to work within a strong internal culture that gives you limitless opportunities to grow as a professional and realize your own potential?
Our client is an innovative group of experts who offer you the opportunity to complete challenging and interesting assignments utilizing the latest Azure technology with colleagues who are amongst the top in the industry.
Our client focuses solely on Azure Data Warehousing/Analytics, as well as Azure Integrations, working on fascinating large projects in the private sector. Employees are always working in teams in an open and friendly environment that offers flexible working options.
- Work in data & analytics projects and monitoring / maintenance services.
- Typical delivery project team has 2-4 members and it is managed by lead architect or other senior level consultant.
- Design, implement and enhance data solutions for the client's customer organizations.
- Responsible for the whole end-to-end solution, which means implementation of data integrations (e.g. load data from operative systems like ERP or CRM),
- Development of data platform / data warehouse in cloud platforms (e.g. data transformation and aggregation)
- Implement analytics / visualization solutions with leading BI / Analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
What they are looking for:
- Experience and understanding of concepts around Data Warehousing.
- Experience in design and implementation of data integrations (ETL/ELT)
- Experience in Tableau, Qlik and/or Power BI
- Fluent SQL
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Proactive attitude and excellent self-coordination skills
- 3 years' experience in data platform / data warehouse projects in Microsoft Azure platform
- 3 years' experience in Power BI & SQL Server Integrations Services
What they offer:
- 100% remote availability
- Very flexible working hours
- A motivated team, versatile tasks and opportunities to learn new things
- Work with the latest technology and in interesting projects where you get to make an impact
- Feelings of success, a warm team spirit and a great atmosphere
- A pleasant and modern working environment, fair rewards and flexible working hours
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.