I'm looking for a Office 365 Developer/Consultant to join my client on a 3 month initial basis. It is OUTSIDE IR35 and requires someone to join them ASAP, interviews are taking place this week so do not sleep on this opportunity. This role is 95% remote, meaning on the very odd occasion you'd be required to be on-site in Glasgow.
Day to Day:
- Contribute to the design and architecture of SharePoint and wider Office 365 solutions
- Work as part of a development team to design and develop SharePoint/ Office 365 solutions
- Keep up to date with advances in the Office 365 Platform
- Use best practice development approaches
- Work as part of an Agile project team
- Work in a controlled manner using Azure DevOps to create a high-quality end result
- Experience of development of low code/ no code SharePoint solutions, particularly on the Office 365 platform
- Experience of building solutions with SharePoint Modern
- Experience of wider Office 365 applications such as Flow, PowerApps and Teams
- Front end development and scripting
- Strong understanding of the Office 365 platform and it's out of the box capabilities.
- Understanding of Windows Azure functionality
- Guide and mentor less senior members of the team
Nice to Have:
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) experience
- React & TypeScript experience
- Experience with Office 365 Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- Experience of 3rd party migration tools such as ShareGate
- Experience carrying out training
- Power Platform development experience
If you think this is a role for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch or apply directly below.