Nigel Frank International have partnered with an innovative TV Production company who are going through a huge growth phase resulting in the need of an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to work on exciting projects within the Infrastructure Operation.
This organisation are multi-award winning and with a number of projects in the pipeline, it's an exciting time to be joining their fast-paced Infrastructure team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, support and optimise key functional areas (Network Infrastructure, Server Infrastructure, Data Communications, Backup Strategies, Disaster Recovery and Telecom systems)
- Be a key component of IT strategic planning activities relating to infrastructure
- Research and recommend relevant solutions
- Collaborate with the team and other internal departments to design infrastructure improvements and changes to troubleshoot any issues
- Execute, test and implement innovative solutions
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration as required
- Continuously improve and optimise all aspects of the IT infrastructure and security operations including development or related IT security policies
- Extensive experience in IT infrastructure and security protocols
- Key infrastructure services including AD, DNS, DHCP
- Strong working knowledge of VMware
- Experience of Linux
- Configuration management through Ansible or similar
- Good working knowledge of AWS and Azure
- Confident in managing multiple projects at any one time
- Solution driven
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and wants to play a key part in transformation projects.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/