MS Dynamics AX/D365 - Solutions Architect - Remote - c£120k
Nigel Frank is currently working in partnership with an award-winning, globally recognised MS Gold partner, in their search for an experience Dynamics AX/D365 Solutions Architect. My client is currently experiencing an influx of new projects, hence the necessity for Solutions Architects.
This is not an opportunity to miss, as the successful candidate will be working in one of the top MS Gold partners within the consultancy market. You'll be in a fast paced, global, innovative environment where things are done quickly and you must be able to adapt and cope with change.
My client is looking for a motivated Dynamics AX/D365 Solution Architect to act as a trusted advisor to clients and team. The key areas of focus include value and benefits management, solution envisioning and enterprise architecture, amongst others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the definition of solutions based on MS Dynamics AX/D365.
- Conduct proposal reviews.
- Build strong client relationships throughout the pre-sales process.
- Be a subject matter expert for ERP and industry related topics.
- Define ERP technical and application architectures, participate in detailed design development and testing phases.
- Broad understanding of ERP functionality with deep knowledge in at least 2 functional areas.
- Fluency in English
- Deep industry experience across two verticals (e.g. - retail and professional services)
- Strong Consulting acumen and understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 148 4637 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES MUST BE UK BASED
CANDIDATES WHO ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE AND HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM ARE ALSO CONSIDERED
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!