Network Solutions Engineer Hybrid Working - Up to £60k
This client is one of the global leaders in the financial industry catering for all of us during our day to day activities such as checking our banking apps as well as for the corporate world dealing with investments and key stakeholders.
This financial giant has been around for over 325 years expanding in over 50 countries with a growing team of 85,000 of all cultures and backgrounds. Being around for so long this organisation has turned around the future of banking and the technology that is typically used in this industry.
This organisation is the pioneer and has set an example of how technology is used in this current digital age in the banking industry. They have invested into their technology team to become one of the most innovative banks in the industry - now using this as their unique selling point when put in line with competitors. Taking this step has allowed them to attract some of the most credible organisations to join them on this revolutionised journey.
The salary for this role is up to £60,000 depending on experience. The client also provides uncapped bonus and many other on-site benefits such as:
- An amazing, subsidised restaurant
- Spacious tennis courts
- 5-a-side football
- Nuffield Gym
- Boot camps
- Dry cleaners
- Children's holiday clubs
The site that you will be working for is almost like a small town - campus where 4000 technology specialists are closely working together with the latest technology as a large investment was made into the department to push innovation in Banking.
The company has also changed their policy around and is offering hybrid working which is unusual for a large financial organisation - they continue to be a leader in adapting a way of working that cuts a clear balance between your work and personal life.
The role overview:
- Designing, building and deploying to deliver infrastructure solutions of high standard at an enterprise level
- Be the expert/go to point in a specific network technology
- Contributing to the definition of network infrastructure strategy
- The role of a Network Specialist involves making sure that a delivery of the project (Including LAN,WAN, SDN, Wireless, Load Balancing and Security) is completed efficiently while working alongside the Solutions Design and Delivery team.
- This role is mainly project based with minimal BAU work.
- Work with Project Managers to architectural standards when creating low level designs.
- Having the responsibility of all project tasks - end to end.
- Working with teams across the campus to pass across technical knowledge
- Assist management of risk to make sure the following are met:
- Compliance to regulatory and mandatory policies
- Ensuring that audit issues are addressed
- Mentoring the support teams with knowledge and advise
Key qualifications and skills needed:
- Previous experience of over 5 years in a role that contained designing, implementing or supporting complex network technology
- Ability to prioritise workloads in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn a new skills and technologies
- Have knowledge of one of the following on an in-depth level:
- Cisco Routing and Switching (Cisco ACI, NXOS, Arista, ASR, CSR, CSP)
- Juniper Routing and Switching
- F5 Load Balancers (LTM and GTM)
- Fortigate Firewalls
- Juniper Firewalls
- Cisco Wireless
- Bluecoat / Symantec Proxy
Interviews are already taking place with a quick turnaround process! Apply today as there are only a few interview slots left - meaning they can get filled very quickly - don't miss out!
Apply below or contact me directly on:
020 3148 4655