A Nordic leader in Insurance and Banking is building their Data team with a datwarehouse specialist.
Nigel Frank is working with a Nordic leader in the Insurance and Banking industry who envision themselves as a tech company who work with Insurance data, due to their modern approach and innovation within tech and data.
They're characterised by clear dialogue and short decision paths where their ambitious employees contribute to the company's development with their specific skills and knowledge.
As the Senior SQL Datwarehouse Developer you will be responsible for the datawarehouse, which includes pulling data and reports from the DW, monitoring data quality, optimising ETL pipelines and integration using the Microsoft BI stack.
Due to the strong feedback loop and collab with other teams in the business, you'll get the opportunity to really shape their data landscape, and will genuinely see the impact of your work on the wider business.
Your responsibilities as the datawarehouse specialist include, but aren't limited to:
- Maintain and support existing solutions (SSIS, MDS)
- Collection and analysis of requirements
- Creation of DW-models
- Test and deploy solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Database optimisations
- Develop and update technical documentation
Experience required for the position:
- Have several years of experience working with Microsoft data warehouse and ETL processes, (SSIS)
- A degree in an IT related subject
- Team player and willing to work in close co-operations with the rest of the BI team
- Ambition to develop with the organization and also open for new challenges
- Strong technical background
- Used to communicate to stakeholders and business users
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Does this sound like a good fit to your experience and passions?
Yes? Then apply to this advert and we can schedule in a chat to go into even further depth of how these guys are making a difference.
I am also available on 46 77 588 8615 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )